Make your photography enquiry and I’ll email you right back to confirm my availability and fees.
Click here to complete my enquiry form
So, you’ve been looking at a few photographers. Let me help you out:
- I’m relaxed. I love being around people and I have fun at your wedding. I know if I’m having fun, my couple is relaxed and having fun, and it will show in your photos. I can chill out and go with the groove because I’m always prepared. I get excited about the unexpected (which equals unexpected photos!), and I see and experience your wedding day for what it’s supposed to be: a fun happy day.
- A quick turn around – I deliver your final photos to you quickly, normally under 2 weeks.
- Off on your honeymoon, family abroad, the unrelenting march of social media: I guarantee you a sneak peek less than 48 hours after I leave your event. That’s a few of my favourite photos you can easily share right away to supersede those selfies your guests chucked up without your permission.
- After I’ve delivered your photos to you, if there’s anything at all you’d like to discuss retouching, I will revisit images upon request. This is included in my fee and can range from requesting a black and white version of an image to removing someone’s tattoo from a key photo. I limit this to 3 images within 4 weeks of your event and offer it in place of ‘proofing’. This approach is part of my lean workflow.
- No hidden surprises – none of your photos will arrive watermarked, none of your photos will be held ransom, and there’s no limit on how many photos I’ll provide (conversely, I don’t target a number of images either). You will be able to download and keep all full resolution images, and use without any copyright restrictions. I don’t have any hidden fees or upsells for you to worry about. I capture your photos and I digitally provide you everything I’m happy to give you! It’s all part of the service; the fee we agree does not change unless you request a variation to my service or I have specified expenses to cover anything falling outside of the scope above.
Did I mention my wife and I also provide wedding floristry? Check out Hart & Flowers and book both photography and floristry from us for a discount.
30 reviews on
12. March, 2023.
Craig was amazing! He captured our wedding ceremony perfectly, the photos are amazing, we could not be happier with Craig and his service.
12. February, 2023.
Worked with Craig for a studio shoot for my Textile Print Design business - so happy with his upbeat way of taking photos and getting a camera shy (non model) laughing! Loved the photos and can't wait to use on website and social. Would 100% recommend!
15. November, 2022.
Craig was warm and friendly with a natural talent for photography. He was a pleasure to have as part of our wedding.
7. November, 2022.
Couldn't have been happier with Craig as our Wedding photographer. We was friendly, fun & professional and we are very pleased with our photos .. he really captured the essence of our guests and the day.
10. October, 2022.
Craig came to our home to get photos of my husband and I with our newborn. He is so easy-going and has an awesome vibe. The photos are gorgeous, we couldn't be happier. Thank you Craig!
4. October, 2022.
Craig reached out to us after we posted looking for a photographer for our wedding, and made himself the clear front runner with how professional his response was and how much detail he provided. We honestly couldn't have imagined having a better choice. Craig's services are amazing, and he genuinely had so much enthusiasm that people immediately warmed to him and relaxed about having their picture taken. He offered a very generous amount of time for his pricing, a great bunch of ideas for photo locations nearby, provided umbrellas to my wife and I as well as a good dozen or so other people on the day when we had a brief bit of rain, and worked with us to get the shots we wanted, which we couldn't be happier with. If we ever need another event photographed we'll definitely be reaching out again, and will recommend him thoroughly to others. His wife Sarah (Hart & Flowers) was our florist for the wedding and she did an absolutely sensational job as well and we can't recommend hiring both of them enough.
8. September, 2022.
Couldn't recommend Craig more! He did a fantastic job for our wedding. Great guy and great work!
1. August, 2022.
Craig was easy to communicate with. He provided a relaxed atmosphere due to his cheerful demeanour. Nothing was too difficult. We were very happy with the results of our wedding day - the photos were beautiful! Happy to recommend him!
25. July, 2022.
Definitely rating Craig a 5 start. He was amazing at my daughter's first birthday party. He was very professional, he moved like a wind to make sure he captures everyone at the party. My husband and I will definitely recommend Craig for his wonderful services, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer, he's the best.
Now you’re definitely ready to contact me! Use this Google form and I’ll email you right back to confirm my availability and fees.
PO Box 3103, Birkdale QLD 4159, Australia | ABN 94 228 994 003