Make your photography enquiry and I’ll email you right back to confirm my availability and fees.
So, you’ve been looking at a few photographers. Let me help you out:
- I’m relaxed. I love being around people and I have fun at your wedding. I know if I’m having fun, my couple is relaxed and having fun, and it will show in your photos. I can chill out and go with the groove because I’m always prepared. I get excited about the unexpected (which equals unexpected photos!), and I see and experience your wedding day for what it’s supposed to be: a fun happy day.
- A quick turn around – I deliver your final photos to you quickly, normally under 2 weeks.
- Off on your honeymoon, family abroad, the unrelenting march of social media: I guarantee you a sneak peek less than 48 hours after I leave your event. That’s a few of my favourite photos you can easily share right away to supersede those selfies your guests chucked up without your permission.
- I work lean. What does this mean, exactly?
- I’ve practiced and refined my workflow over many shoots to perform and deliver as efficiently as possible without compromising quality. That means what I capture ‘in camera’ will be very close to what you receive; simply subject to high level bulk adjustments to deliver my style.
- Typically, I’ll provide you with nearly all the photos I’ve taken: after I’ve reviewed and removed any that don’t meet my quality, or have too many closed eyes in the group shots! I don’t have any target number of images like other photographers, so I’m not busy ‘aiming for a number’.
- I’ll provide your photos via a secure OneDrive folder link, to download at both their full resolution for printing yourself, and at a lower resolution suitable for sharing online without losing any detail.
- I choose at my discretion which photos to spend extra time ‘retouching’. That is to say, making sure they are the best they can be and reflect the mood and intent of the scene at the time. Typically these are the ‘hero’ shots: like the ones from your couple shoot after the ceremony. This all adds up so you’re not also paying for extra hours of post processing typical among photographers, who may explicitly state how many images they’ll retouch.
- After I’ve delivered your photos to you, if there’s anything at all you’d like to discuss retouching, I will revisit images upon request. This is included in my fee and can range from requesting a black and white version of an image to removing someone’s tattoo from a key photo. I limit this to 3 images within 4 weeks of your event and offer it in place of ‘proofing’. This approach is part of my lean workflow.
- No hidden surprises – none of your photos will arrive watermarked, none of your photos will be held ransom, and there’s no limit on how many photos I’ll provide (conversely, I don’t target a number of images either). You will be able to download and keep all full resolution images, and use without any copyright restrictions. I don’t have any hidden fees or upsells for you to worry about. I capture your photos and I digitally provide you everything I’m happy to give you! It’s all part of the service; the fee we agree does not change unless you request a variation to my service or I have specified expenses to cover anything falling outside of the scope above.
- Photography is not currently scheduled as a restricted business, activity or undertaking
- Typically, when in effect, QLD restrictions allow someone not providing an essential service who can’t do their job from home to travel to their place of work
- If government restrictions force you or I to cancel the photography booking at any time, I offer a choice of a full refund or a credit note to reschedule within 12 months
Did I mention my wife and I also provide wedding floristry? Check out Hart & Flowers and book both photography and floristry from us for a discount.
I’m also reviewed:
Now you’re definitely ready to contact me! Use this Google form and I’ll email you right back to confirm my availability and fees.
PO Box 3103, Birkdale QLD 4159, Australia | ABN 94 228 994 003